Date: February 1st, 2021
Time: 13:00 – 18:00 hrs.
Location: Atrium Medical Faculty (Van der Boechorststraat 7)
We invite all CLUE+ members and researchers (junior and senior) who want to join CLUE+ to contribute to the define the aims and actions of the institute for the next five years.
13.00-13.15: Introduction (what is CLUE+?, Connected World, grants and other benefits)
13.15-14.45: The CLUE+ research programmes: projects and agenda
15.00-15.45: Choose your programme; round 1
15.45-16.30: Choose your programme; round 2
16.30-17.00: Plenary discussion on agenda programmes
16.45-18.00: Speed dating with drinks (win a voucher to develop an interdisciplinary research collaboration)
You can register for the General Meeting via this online registration form. Deadline of the registration is January 26th, 2022. On this form you can also sign up for the two rounds of ‘Choose your programme’. CLUE+ has five programmes to choose from:
- Inclusive Landscape Transformations (Program leaders: Linde Egberts & Niels van Manen)
- Globalisation, Capitalism, Colonialism: Movements of People, Products and Ideas (Program leaders: Pebijn Brandon & Babs Boter)
- Environmental and Health Humanities (Program leaders: Kristine Steenbergh & Erin La Cour)
- Knowledge in context (Program leaders: Jeroen de Ridder & Ab Flipse)
- Traces of the Transcendent: Past and Present (Program leaders: Bert-Jan Lietaert Peerbolte & Jessica Roitman)
Due to the COVID-19 situation only a limited number of people are allowed in the discussion rooms. We kindly ask you to give for both rounds two options. On January 31st, you will receive a confirmation of the preferred programmes by mail.