If you would believe the media, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is everywhere and it will change our world in the near future. This is perhaps already the case in the digital world and inside many different systems such as our cars, logistics, medical devices and many more. However, most AI has not yet a face or a body and it is mostly a “hidden” system that is difficult to relate to for people.
- Kim Baraka, Assistant Professor in Social AI, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Ilaria Tiddi, Assistant Professor in Hybrid Intelligence, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Knowledge In AI group, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Alan Cienki, Professor of Language Use & Cognition and English Linguistics, Faculty of Humanities, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Paul Vogt, Senior Researcher in New Technologies, Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen
- Lieven Decock, Professor in Logic and Philosophy of the Cognitive Sciences, Faculty of Humanities, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Contact: Piek Vossen (email@example.com)
Aurora, HG-0C29, Main Building, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, De Boelelaan 1105, 1081 HV Amsterdam