The future is digital, and this is reflected in society as a whole. At the same time, the future appears to be inclusive and should bring about a greater quality of life as we adapt to different contexts. As a civilization, we are also trying to decrease our overall environmental footprint as we learn how to best integrate, apply, and prioritize sustainability.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates, and professionals from all disciplines
- Coordinating lecturer: Prof. Dr. Patricia Lago
- Forms of tuition: online lectures
- Forms of assessment: tba
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Contact hours: 30 hours
- Tuition fee: read all information about our fees, discounts and scholarships
- How to apply: are you eager to get started? Great! Apply now via our application form or read more about the application process.