This course highlights artistic practice as research, and the act of creation as a form of knowledge in and of itself.
Students will learn about an approach to research that engages artistic expression, scholarly investigation, curiosity, and experimentation.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates and professionals from all disciplines
- Coordinating lecturer: Alexandra Greene
- Forms of tuition: Instruction will consist of seminars, interactive workshops, and close readings of texts/media.
- Forms of assessment: either a short research-creation proposal or a short research-creation project
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Contact hours: 20 hours
- Tuition fee: read all information about our fees, discounts and scholarships
- How to apply: are you eager to get started? Great! Apply now via our application page