If you’re interested in the qualitative research process and how to go through it from start to finish, you’ll get a lot out of this course. On the way, we’ll consider all the essential phases: thinking about paradigms, formulating a research question, considering research designs, collecting data by preparing and holding an interview, coding and analysing the data, writing up results, and presenting findings.
The course mixes hands-on experience with theory.
We challenge students to practise every step of the journey, and during the course, we’ll highlight all the choices available and necessary when doing a qualitative study. Students will have time to apply it to their own research plans and discuss any doubts and questions they may have.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates, and professionals from all disciplines
- Course curriculum: read more about the course curriculum
- Coordinating lecturer: Anne de la Croix
- Other lecturers: Anouk Wouters, Marianne Mak - van der Vossen, Stéphanie van der Burgt
- Forms of tuition: online, plenary sessions and active small-group sessions
- Forms of assessment: group presentation
- Credits: 2 ECTS
- Contact hours: 28 hours
- Tuition fee: read all information about our fees, discounts and scholarships
Are you eager to get started? Great! Apply now via our application page