Students will prepare and transform their findings into a clear and relevant overview, which is essential for conducting PhD research.
- Course days: 16-20 January 2023
- Attendance: online
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates, and professionals from all disciplines
- Course curriculum: read more about the course curriculum
- Coordinating lecturer: Christine Teelken
- Forms of tuition: interactive seminars
- Language of tuition: English
- Forms of assessment: written exam
- Credits: 2 ECTS
- Contact hours: 15 contact hours
- Tuition fee: read more about our fees, discounts and scholarships
This online course is part of VU Amsterdam Graduate Winter School online learning, short courses targeted at graduates and professionals.
Ready to apply? Fill in the application form (opens in a new window).