Students will prepare and transform their findings into a clear and relevant overview, which is essential for conducting PhD research.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Attendance: online
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates, and professionals from all disciplines
- Course curriculum: read more about the course curriculum
- Coordinating lecturer: Christine Teelken
- Forms of tuition: interactive seminars
- Forms of assessment: written exam
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Contact hours: 12 contact hours
- Tuition fee: read more about our fees, discounts and scholarships
Registration for VU Graduate Winter School 2022 have closed. We will open for applications for winter school 2023, Mid-August 2022. Please leave your contact details in case you would like to be kept up to date on the courses on offer. Did you know we also offer a summer programme? Please view the summer courses on offer.