The aim of this course is to take a single concept in quantum mechanics and demonstrate it with practical application. The course shall apply the same teaching methodology employed by the NASA HRP (human research program). We will take the three foundations of analysis and examine the interactive and synergistic relationship of Light, Water, and Magnetism.
This course provides a framework for gaining and organizing knowledge and not simply a set of facts but also a plan of action.
- Observed behaviour in the world of science is referred to as Natural Law
- A number of Laws can tell us what happens, but not WHY
- In this course, we will try to explain the WHY and make observations from first-hand experiences.
One of the tracers we will rely on throughout the course is Medical Deutenomics, or the discrimination of hydrogen and its twice heavier stable isotope, deuterium, which provides a knowledge base in the standard and integrative arms of health sciences. It explains principles of visual diagnostics (MRI) by diverse proton and deuterium behaviours, biochemistry with disease-related modified enzyme reaction architectures, as well as stable kinetic isotope induced tissue damage for translational and clinical medicine.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Course level: open to Master students, PhD candidates, and professionals from all disciplines
- Coordinating lecturer: James C. Lech
- Forms of tuition: full lectures + Q&A practices
- Forms of assessment: test, written proposal, workshop practical tasks demonstrations, presentation.
- Credits: 3 ECTS (+ 1 bonus if case report is published)
- Contact hours: 30 hours
- Tuition fee: read more about our fees, discounts and scholarships
- How to apply: are you excited to join us? Great! Apply now via our application page