The aim of this course is to teach students how to take a single idea in quantum mechanics and demonstrate it through practical application. The course shall apply the same teaching methodology employed by the NASA HRP (human research program). With the three foundations of analysis, students will examine the interactive and synergistic relationship of Light, Water, and Magnetism.
We will provide a framework for gaining and organizing knowledge and not just a set of facts but also a plan of action.
- As scientists, the students will be required to be immersed in nature and observe it. Such observed behaviour is formulated into a statement called Natural Law
- A number of Laws can tell us what happens, but it doesn’t tell us the WHY
- We will do our best to explain the WHY and make observations from first-hand experiences.
One of the tracers we will use in this course is Agricultural Deutenomics, or the discrimination of hydrogen and its twice heavier stable isotope, deuterium, which provides a knowledge base in the standard and integrative arms of health sciences. It explains principles of visual diagnostics (MRI) by diverse proton and deuterium behaviours, biochemistry with disease-related modified enzyme reaction architectures, as well as stable kinetic isotope induced tissue damage for translational and clinical medicine.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Attendance: online
- Course level: open to Master students, PhD candidates and professionals from all disciplines
- Course curriculum: read more about the course curriculum
- Coordinating lecturer: James C. Lech
- Forms of tuition: full online lectures + Q&A practices
- Forms of assessment: test, written proposal, workshop practical tasks demonstrations, presentation.
- Credits: 3 ECTS (+ 1 bonus if case report is published)
- Contact hours: 30 hours
- Tuition fee: read more about our fees, discounts and scholarships