Are you curious to learn about the origins of Intercultural Philosophy?
Addressing a fascinating subject, this course delves into the methods, critical revisions, and alternative approaches that have been brought forward following discussions on the decolonisation of knowledge and the end of Eurocentrism.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Attendance: online
- Course level: open to Master students, PhD candidates and professionals from all disciplines
- Coordinating lecturer: Dr. Angela Roothaan
- Guest lecturers: Prof. Monika Kirloskar, Dr. Pius Mosima and Dr. Renate Schepen
- Course curriculum: read more about the course curriculum
- Forms of tuition: online lectures, online seminar sessions, self study assignments
- Forms of assessment: review, presentation, endpaper
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Contact hours: 25 hours
- Tuition fee: read more about our fees, discounts and scholarships
*If you choose to apply as an auditor participant, you will have access to all the lectures and workshops of your winter course for a discounted price (-€100). You will, however, not participate in assignments and will therefore not receive a transcript of records or study credits after completing the course.