The online course will prepare you to enter the world of entrepreneurship by taking advantage of accelerating trends in technology, social organisation & culture.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Attendance: online
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates and professionals from all disciplines
- Course curriculum: read more about the course curriculum
- Coordinating lecturer: Matthew Halma
- Forms of tuition: online, interactive seminars
- Forms of assessment: four graded assignments
- Credits: 2 ECTS
- Contact hours: 25 hours
- Tuition fee: find out about our fees, discounts and scholarships
Registration for VU Graduate Winter School 2022 have closed. We will open for applications for winter school 2023, Mid-August 2022. Please leave your contact details in case you would like to be kept up to date on the courses on offer. Did you know we also offer a summer programme? Please view the summer courses on offer.
*If you choose to apply as an auditor participant, you will have access to all the lectures and workshops of your winter course for a discounted price (-€100). You will, however, not participate in assignments and will therefore not receive a transcript of records or study credits after completing the course.