Learn how to keep up with the competition in the digital world by taking this Digital Transformation short course.
In this day and age, many entrepreneurs and business owners agree on one thing: the future is digital.
However, the fact remains that a lot of businesses are struggling in the face of digital transformation. To stay competitive in the 21st century, businesses must leverage digital technologies to develop and implement new business models. This requires a total re-evaluation of their skills, capabilities, strategies, structures, and culture to adopt digital technologies and meet the ever-changing needs of customers.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Attendance: online
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates, and professionals from all disciplines
- Coordinating lecturer: Chante van Tonder
- Other lecturers: Professor Bart Bossink and Associate Professor Ella Hafermalz
- Forms of tuition: online lectures, workshops that include online group work and interactive group discussion
- Forms of assessment*: group assignment, individual assignment and online presentations
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Contact hours: 25 hours
- Tuition fee: read more about our fees, discounts and scholarships
Registration for VU Graduate Winter School 2022 have closed. We will open for applications for winter school 2023, Mid-August 2022. Please leave your contact details in case you would like to be kept up to date on the courses on offer. Did you know we also offer a summer programme? Please view the summer courses on offer.
*If you choose to apply as an auditor participant, you will have access to all the lectures and workshops of your winter course for a discounted price (-€100). You will, however, not participate in assignments and will therefore not receive a transcript of records or study credits after completing the course.