Learn how to keep up with the competition in the digital world by taking this Digital Transformation short course.
In this day and age, many entrepreneurs and business owners agree on one thing: the future is digital.
However, the fact remains that a lot of businesses are struggling in the face of digital transformation. To stay competitive in the 21st century, businesses must leverage digital technologies to develop and implement new business models. This requires a total re-evaluation of their skills, capabilities, strategies, structures, and culture to adopt digital technologies and meet the ever-changing needs of customers.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Attendance: online
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates, and professionals from all disciplines
- Coordinating lecturer: Chante van Tonder
- Other lecturers: Professor Bart Bossink and Associate Professor Ella Hafermalz
- Forms of tuition: online lectures, workshops that include online group work and interactive group discussion
- Forms of assessment*: group assignment, individual assignment and online presentations
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Contact hours: 25 hours
- Tuition fee: read more about our fees, discounts and scholarships
Are you excited to join us? Great! Apply now via our application page
*If you choose to apply as an auditor participant, you will have access to all the lectures and workshops of your winter course for a discounted price (-€100). You will, however, not participate in assignments and will therefore not receive a transcript of records or study credits after completing the course.