Follow the highest rated Controllers programme in the Netherlands and become a successful CFO with RC title. Students rate the programme between 8.5 and 9.2.
Why choose the Controllers programme?
- The Controllers programme is focused on training the CFO of tomorrow.
- As a result of the most recent accreditation by the NVAO, the EMFC/RC programme at VU Amsterdam is the only EMFC/RC programme to be assessed as 'good' - and qualified as 'trendsetting'. We are proud to say that approximately half of the Top 50 registered controllers were trained at the EMFC programme at VU.
- Recent research among our alumni shows that 93% find the added value of the EMFC course at the VU high to very high.
- 91% of alumni indicate that the EMFC course at VU has contributed to better career opportunities.
- The EMFC/RC programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam was the first programme to become a register controller in the Netherlands. The programme was established in 1986; at that time VU already had the insight that a differentiated education for senior financials in business was important. There are now eight programmes in the Netherlands.
This Executive Master in Finance and Control is completely taught in Dutch, for more information on this education, please consult our Dutch website.