This online course introduces students to a variety of crucial discussion points surrounding sustainable career theory.
Take this online course if you’re interested in learning more about the contextual and personal factors which influence your career’s sustainability. We will pay particular attention to international jobs, the value of social networks (social capital) with regard to career sustainability, and the role of social interactions at work.
Our discussions will be informed by the most recent knowledge in the field.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Attendance: online
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates, and professionals from all disciplines
- Course curriculum: read more about the course curriculum
- Coordinating lecturer: Friederike Mathey
- Other lecturers: Yamila Martin Ferlaino
- Forms of tuition: online, interactive seminar
- Forms of assessment: group presentation
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Contact hours: 30 hours
- Tuition fee: read more about our fees, discounts, and scholarships
Are you eager to get started? Great! Apply now via our application page