The role of data analytics and statistics is growing rapidly. Would you like to learn how to apply these developments within your organisation and gain more influence on business decisions?
Performance management is no longer possible without data analytics and statistics. Performance is often 'explained' on the basis of (too) simple comparisons and untested assumptions. Fictions and facts are confused. For this reason, the RC/Controllers programme (Executive Master in Finance & Control) of VU Amsterdam has developed the Business Analytics for Financials programme, especially for graduated controllers, chartered accountants and other experienced financial professionals.
What are the benefits of Business Analytics for Financials?
- You will develop knowledge of applications of business analytics relevant to the business partner role of the finance function.
- You will develop essential skills to translate information needs into applications of data analytics and statistical models, using Excel add-ins, R (Studio) and JASP.
- You will gain experience in applying statistical analyses yourself.
- You become able to give well-founded business advice to operational and strategic management.
- You'll understand the value of business analytics and the conditions that are required.
This Business Analytics for Financials education is offered in Dutch. Please consult the Dutch website for more information.