- Dr Anne van Loon starts as leading drought expert of IVM. She received the 2017 Division Outstanding Early Career Scientist Award for her innovative research on the feedbacks between climatic and anthropogenic-induced drought and their impacts on water availability.
- Dr Dim Coumou on National Geographic: Summer Droughts in Europe.
- Nadia Bloemendaal: New model for predicting (extreme-) tropical cyclones.
- IVM researchers in WIRED: plan for protecting Los Angeles against sea level rise.
- IVM involved in large scale flood risk assessment in the U.S.
A selection of IVM appearances in media.