Benefits to you:
- Publish your vacancies effortlessly
- Present your company quickly and easily
- Free of charge and user-friendly
- Accessible exclusively to socially oriented Law students of Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Access to socially oriented students Law students of Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Receive applications either directly or through your own recruitment website
- You can manage your vacancies through the back office; just a click and you can edit or republish a vacancy
- Receive help from the Career Office when needed
Please use the link below to post vacancies. Before you publish a vacancy, please read our guidelines carefully.
Publish your vacancy
Showcase your company
When you publish a vacancy on our Career Portal, you will also have the possibility to create a free company profile. By means of a company profile, you have an extra opportunity to attract the attention of our students. Among other things, in the company profile you can list information about your company, the company culture, internship options, and the recruitment process. Your company profile will remain active during one academic year. You can make a company profile here.
Promote your event
The Career Office offers the possibility of promoting your events among our students. Do you have an event you would like to promote? Please click on the button Promote your event on the right side. Complete the form and we will publish your event on the Career Portal. N.B. we will only publish relevant non-profit events.
N.B. We maintain the right to reject events should they not be suitable to our target audience, the Faculty or VU Amsterdam.