The "Researchers in Residence" programme is designed for senior researchers, who are invited by the sections to stay a couple of months in Amsterdam, to work on a research project. The "Returning PhD Students" programme is intended for foreign junior researchers who have secured their research master's degree at the VU and who are invited by their supervisor to return to Amsterdam for one semester of intensive doctoral supervision.
For application forms for the programme Researchers in Residence, click here.
Applications for the program “Returning PhD” take place upon recommendation of the accompanying professor.
Recent researchers in Residence
- Alexei Bodrov with the department of Dogmatics and Ecumenics and the INaSEC institute
- Anthony Cross with the department of Dogmatics and Ecumenics
- Dr Jesse Spohnholz with the department of History of Christianity
- Prof. Werline with the department of Bible Studies
- Dr Zhu with the department of Philosophy of Religion and Comparative Study of Religions