See what the FSC is, who is in it, the Policy and the contact & accessibility.
Faculty Student Council Social Sciences
What is the FSC?
The FSS Student Council is the body for input of the Faculty of Social Sciences, representing all the 3000 students. The Student Council is in that way an important body of the faculty which can affect the faculty policy on behalf of all students. It is important for the Faculty Student Council that we target the interests and concerns of the students and give those concerns and interests a central place within the faculty policy. Qualitative education, a proper connection to the labour market, transparancy and cooperation are our cornerstones for the faculty policy.
The FSC has to work together with other parties like the Faculty Board to improve the quality of education.
Who are the members of the Faculty Student Council?
- Chair: Boyd Pander (Political Science)
- Vice-Chair and Treasurer: Ward Coenen (Public Administration and Organizational Sciences)
- Council-Coordinator: Andrea Nauta (Sociology)
- Communication Coordinator and Secretary: Umu Jalloh (Public Administration and Organizational Sciences)
- Internationalization & Education Officer: Emma Laumann (Political Science)
- Education Officer: Lucas Rib (Political Science)
- Project Officer: Yining Wang (Communication Science)
Do you want to know what the cornerstones of the FSC are this year? Read our Policy Plan to find out!
How and where to reach us?
The FSC is the voice of the student. Are you a student at the FSS? Then help us out!
Do you have complaints, questions or ideas? Or do you want to know what is going on within the Faculty? Come by our office or send us an e-mail!
Postaddress: De Boelelaan 1081, 1081 HV Amsterdam
Room: HG 1A-62, Main Building
Canvas: Facultaire Studenten Raad Sociale Wetenschappen