The board is responsible for the degree programmes provided by the faculty, for research carried out by faculty researchers and for operational management. The board is also tasked with appointing the members of various committees, such as the Board of examiners and the programme committees. The tasks and responsibilities of the board are codified in the faculty regulations.
The faculty board consists of the dean, director of operations, dean of education, dean of research and a student member (assessor).
- Dean: prof. dr. Susan Legêne
- Director of operations: Mira Maletic
- Dean of education: prof. dr. Freek Schmidt
- Dean of research: prof. dr. Piek Vossen
- Secretaries: Stella van Bemmelen en Paola Edixhoven
- Student member (assessor): Caner Sucuoğlu
If you have any questions or suggestions for the faculty board, you can contact the bestuurssecretariaat.