Students who will become inter- or transdisciplinary researchers, not only require cognitive skills, but an understanding of the social dynamics and psychological processes in organisations and society as well. They need to be able to deal with different personalities and cultures, and to adjust their strategies accordingly.
Athena offers challenging and innovative educational programmes at the interface of life sciences and social sciences, and of theory and practice.
Our education programmes:
Master's differentiations in other programmes
Bachelor's minors and major
Courses in faculty- and university-wide programmes
- History of Earth, Life, and Environmental Science, for students in Earth Sciences
- Reflection on Health Sciences, for students in Health Sciences
- Philosophy and History of Science, for students in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- History of Science, for students in Medical Sciences
- History of Science, for students in Mathematics
- History of Science, for students in Computer Science
- History of Science, for students in Artificial Intelligence
Find all our PhD courses here.