AVC Rental Service provides the rental of audio visual equipment. We give advice and provide technical support when using AV resources in education and teaching related events.
A selection of equipment that can be rented:
- Wireless microphones (hand held, headsets and clip-on microphones)
- Video cameras
- Audio recorders
- Presentation displays
- Audio/PA equipment
- Lighting equipment
Equipment can be rented via the AVC Equipment Request form. Please keep in mind:
- State department / training, contact person, date, time and 7-digit order number
- Equipment must be reserved in advance
- Make your request at least a week in advance
- Reservations can only be made if equipment is available
- Equipment can only be rented for use on the VU campus
- Smaller equipment can only be picked up at AVC (HG-0B-03) on weekdays between 8.30 and 17.00 hrs
- Huge equipment, for example a PA set or a presentation display, is brought and installed. The rental price includes transport costs within the VU campus and installation
- Some larger equipment can only be rented including the operation and handling by an AV technician. Hourly wages are therefore also charged
- The costs for rental and support are charged. Equipment is calculated per daily price and technical support is calculated per hour. Rates >
More information: email@example.com or 020-5989161.
Underlying frameworks, guidelines and documents
- AVC Portfolio
- Form Request AVC Equipment
Services and products mentioned above are only for internal users. External parties cannot use our services.