The Executive Board adjudicates on all matters further to its own decisions. It will hear student appeals in relation to:
- Registration (and cancellation of registration)
- Payment of tuition fees
- Financial assistance
- The award of internal (university) grants
- The issuance of transcripts and examination certificates
- Measures denying or restricting access to campus buildings and areas
- Decentralized selection for the fixed quota (numerus fixus) programmes.
It is also possible to appeal against a written refusal to make a decision, or failure to make a decision within a reasonable period.
- How to lodge an appeal to the Executive Board
- The procedure
- Appeals Tribunal for Higher Education